Current teacher and conductor at Leer Orkest music project, Lucas has developed his teaching through years in Brazil and in the Netherlands. He has a big range of possibilities on the teaching field, going from personal classes until large ensembles, harmony band or jazz groups.
Previews teaching experience:
- Projeto Música nas Montanhas – Piracaia- São Paulo | Music for children and teenager ( Saxophone, flute and clarinet)
- Educando com Música e Cidadania – Music Project for children and teenagers ( Saxophone and flute)
- Private classes in São Paulo city (Saxophone, flute)
- Banda Sinfônica Primeiro Movimento – FAAT (Conductor and arranger)
- LeerOrkest – Amsterdam (Conducting at OSB Orchestra)